19 Jul 8 Steps: Folding a Fitted Sheet
If you asked us a couple of years ago, we would agree that folding a fitted sheet can get pretty messy. But we got it all figured out!! Follow our simple steps to make this seemingly impossible chore quick and effortless.
If, for some reason, you can’t watch the life-changing tutorial above, here’s a recap. Make sure there is enough space for you to lay out your sheets, either on a bed or flat surface.
Step-by-step Guide of How To Fold A Fitted Sheet
- Start off by holding the fitted sheet width-wise (on the short side of the sheet), ensuring all corners are facing towards you.
- Next, place each hand inside the top corners and grab the two corners.
- Flip the two top corners inside-out.
- Now, rotate the sheets so that the elastic band faces you on the top, faces outwards at the bottom.
- Place it down on a flat surface.
- Keep holding onto your two top corners and tuck them inside the bottom two corners. Ensure the two top corners meet with the other two bottom corners.
- Tidy the edges by tucking loose sheets into the corners. Smooth out any wrinkles with your hands.
- Lastly, fold your fitted sheet into a square.
If you need help with the last step: Just fold the sheet into a third toward the middle then fold a third again to get a long rectangle. Finish by folding the long rectangle into thirds and taadaaa you’ll get your neatly folded fitted sheet.