Terms and Conditions
Use of Site and Service
To access and/ or use the Site and Services, you warrant that:-
- you will not use the Site and/ or Service for fraudulent or illegal purposes;
- you will not use this Site to engage in any form of advertising or marketing;
- you will not attempt to transmit or upload any software or materials that contains, or which you have reason to suspect it contains, viruses or any code of a destructive and/ or harmful nature, which may interfere or disrupt the Site’s data and/ or operations of the site, including our customer’s computer or mobile devices;
- you will not attempt to obtain unauthorized access to, or otherwise disrupt or abuse, the Site or its linked or affiliated websites; and
- you will not use the Site in a manner that is defamatory, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, containing any indecent or obscene materials, or is in violation of any law or regulation including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark laws and/ or may be construed as offensive, in our sole opinion.
We reserve the right, in the exercise of our sole discretion, to refuse to offer access to or use of the Site and/ or Service to any person or entity, refuse any account application and/ or to suspend or terminate any Service account at any time, for any reason and without notice to you.
Description of Service
Comffe is an online retailer of trendy and great value bed linens such as pillowcases, fitted sheets and quilt covers, in Singapore. Our bed linens are exclusively offered to registered users only. Account registration is only available to users above the age of 18. This Site is intended as an online e-commerce platform for registered users to purchase our bed linens.
By using the Site and registering an account, you represent and warrant that:-
- you will not create or use a false identity;
- you will provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by any signup or login within the Site;
- you are solely responsible for the accuracy of any data provided by you, including the delivery address and other personal identification information, to achieve a timely and accurate delivery of your purchased item;
- any user ID and password you may have for this Site are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well; and
- you shall notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your account or any other breach of security by emailing us at email@example.com.
Placing your Order
You may place an order with us by completing and submitting the order form on the Site. An order number will be assigned to your Order once we have received payment in full for your Order. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders. Orders with incomplete/incorrect information may result in delayed delivery. A re-delivery fee of $3.50 will apply if parcel is returned.
If we are unable to process your Order, we will inform you of this. This might be (i) because the product is out of stock; (ii) because we have identified an error in the price, description or quantity of the product; or (iii) because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all Orders received from or through the Site in our sole and absolute discretion.
The price payable by you for the Product shall be the price of the Product listed for sale as stated on the Site at the time your order is transmitted to us through the Site.
We accept Paypal payments only. This includes all credit cards, as well as Paypal registered accounts.
When you purchase using PayPal, you will be connected to the PayPal website. Payments via Paypal has to be made instantly. After completing your transaction on the PayPal site, you’ll automatically be routed to the checkout screen on our Site to complete your purchase. You must complete the order process on our Site after finishing the PayPal transaction.
Please ensure that you reach the Paypal payment gateway page via Comffe website to ensure that your payment is received and updated successfully in our system. Payments made via a new browser will not be synced to our server, and that will mean your order status will not be updated automatically.
Should you exit the payment gateway page and opt to transfer to our Paypal account separately, a refund will be made via store credits if we are unable to reach your payment email on time. All unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically.
All credit card transactions on this Site are processed using a third party payment gateway. You will be responsible for complying with any terms and conditions and charges imposed by such third party service providers in connection with services they provide to facilitate your online payments. We shall not be responsible for any damage, injury or loss sustained by you or any other party caused by or in connection with your use of these third party payment processing services through our Site (including any errant or invalid transactions, or unprocessed transactions due to a network communication error, or any other reason). You agree that we are not responsible for missed payments, fraud, unavailability or hacking of our third party payment processors, or any other issues related to payments.
Once payment has been made, we will proceed to process your Order and prepare your Order for delivery, without your further consent and any further reference or notice to you. Our local delivery partner shall deliver your purchased item to the address specified in your Order. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and neither we nor our agents shall be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
The option to self-collect is available from 1pm – 6pm every Sunday located at either Bishan or Yishun MRT.
Orders have to be placed before 5pm on Friday in order to be able to self-collect your purchase on the Sunday that is coming up ahead. Any orders placed after 5pm on Friday, self-collection will only applies on the next Sunday. Please also ensure that your contact number is filled up at checkout for collection purposes.
Termination of your Order
We reserve the right to terminate the Order and notify you of such termination, regardless of whether or not the products have been dispatched or are in transit and whether payment has been charged to you.
Returns & Exchanges
Comffe reserves the right to reject any returns or exchanges request if item does not meet the required conditions as stated in our Return & Exchange Policy.
The following terms and conditions apply to your use and redemption of our discount/promotion codes (“Promo Code”):-
- they can only be redeemed through our Site;
- they are strictly non-extensible, non-transferable or redeemable for cash or credit;
- only one Promo Code can be used per transaction;
- they cannot be applied to previously placed orders;
- additional terms and conditions may be specified in relation to a specific Promo Code (for example, expiry date, limited redemption quantity, discount amount and products covered), and will govern the use and redemption of those Promo Codes in addition to these terms;
- if the specific terms relating to the Promo Code state that the discount is subject to a minimum purchase amount, postage and packing charges do not count towards the minimum purchase amount;
- to apply a Promo Code, it must be accurately entered into the “Discount/Promotion Code” field prior to completing the order otherwise the discount will not be applied to your order; and
- the validity of the Promo Code redemption will be verified during checkout.
Comffe reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, or to withdraw or deactivate any Promo Codes for any reason, at any time without notice.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any comments, audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Site. By displaying Your Content, you grant Comffe the full permission to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Comffe, however, shall be under no obligation (i) to maintain any comments in confidence; (ii) to pay to users any compensation for any comments; or (iii) to respond to any user comments.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Comffe reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Site at any time without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these T&Cs, Comffe is the owner or the licensee of all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the materials contained on this Site.
Third Party Links
Third party links may appear on this Site or may be accessible via links from this Site. These third party websites are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by Comffe, including third party payment system providers.
You acknowledge and agree that Comffe is not responsible and assumes no liability arising from your access and use of any third party website. We encourage you to review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction or disclose your personal data to them. Any complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
You agree that your access to or use of the Site, the Service, the Site materials, and all user content shall be at your own sole risk. All products and services delivered to you through the Site and Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, and non-infringement.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be free from viruses, error-free, that defects will be corrected, that access to the Site will be secure or uninterrupted, that data will not be lost, or that the site or the server that makes such content available is free of viruses or other harmful components. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind, which may result from your use of the Site, the Service, the Site materials, or any user content. Use of the Site and Service by the user is at the user’s own risk.
In no event shall Comffe, nor any of our directors, employees, affiliates, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors, be held liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials and services on this Site or the performance of any of our products.
We reserve the right to terminate any account or registration if the account has been set up using false or misleading information or has violated any of the T&Cs. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these T&Cs through your use and/or access of the Site.
We reserve the right to refuse any and all current or future access to and/or use of the Site without prior notice to you.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Variation of T&Cs
Comffe is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Comffe and you in relation to your use of this Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements regarding the subject matter.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these T&Cs and/or your access to and/or use of the Site which cannot be resolved through negotiation will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.